Parking at Newark is free and easy, but not well known.
Don’t expect to find this information on maps of the airport or on the Port Authority’s Website.
- Enter EWR by whichever route you’d normally take.
- Follow signs to Daily Parking – P4.
- As you approach P4, you will begin to see signs for Motorcycle Parking, adjacent to Valet Parking.
- Enter the garage; motorcycle parking is to your left, with overflow parking to your right. There are about twenty spots, all covered, well-lit, with frequent traffic from airport employees and garage customers.
- You do not need to enter the gate or pay.
- Exit the garage and cross the street to the (free) AirTrain, which connects to all terminals.