Parking at LaGuardia is free and easy, but not well known.
- Free Motorcycle parking is available at the Marine Air Terminal: this is the terminal at the western portion of LGA and where Delta Shuttle planes depart. It is connected to the Main Terminals A, B, C, and D via a shuttle bus that runs every 10–15 minutes from 4:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m
- Take the Grand Central Parkway to the Marine Air Terminal (just West of the Main terminals).
- Follow signs to Parking P7, turning left on Fiorello Lane.
- Go 300 ft. and turn left into the zebra-striped area. If you pass the taxi parking lot you’ve gone too far.
- There are 10 motorcycle spots along a fence. The area is well-lit, well-traveled, and within view of the pay-parking toll booth.
- Walk ahead to the bus stop for the shuttle to the main terminals.