Parking at JFK is free and easy, but not well known. Don’t expect to find this information on maps of the airport or on the Port Authority’s Website.
- Enter JFK by whichever route you’d normally take.
- Follow signs to the Long Term Parking A/B area. It’s adjacent to the Lefferts Blvd. AirTrain station.
- As you approach, you will start seeing signs for Motorcycle Parking. It’s adjacent to the “Kiss & Fly” area.
- Parking is outdoors, and it’s free. There are sewer grates to which you can chain down your bike. The area is well-lit and well-trafficked.
- Take the (free) Air Train to your terminal.
- Warning: Do NOT park in any other parking area. Even if you can manage to trigger the gates and get an entry ticket, your motorcycle will be towed.